MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~100 oz to share NRV

3 posters

Go down

~100 oz to share NRV Empty Re: ~100 oz to share NRV

Post by hokiejill Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:36 am

If this exchange doesn't work out, I am in southwest VA and am interested in donor milk. I will be in Blacksburg later this month.

I had a medically necessary breast surgery 10 years ago and my supply is only about 12 oz a day.

hokiejill

Back to top Go down

Post by nmeyers Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:10 pm

Hi Natalie,

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. Would you be willing to share your prenatal blood work and are you taking any medication? We can talk more off the site if you want. My email is nannette(at)kitenerd(dot)com.

with gratitude,
Nannette

nmeyers

Back to top Go down

~100 oz to share NRV Empty Willing to ship

Post by ncfonville Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:39 pm

I would be willing to ship. Just let me know what info you need.
Natalie

ncfonville

Back to top Go down

Post by nmeyers Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:10 pm

hi there,

We live in northern California and have adopted twins. I was able to breast feed them for the first 5 1/2 months with the help of meds herbs and an SNS. Since then we have relied entirely on donor milk and they are doing really well. I am hoping to keep them on breast milk through the winter in hopes of keeping them from getting every little cold that my 8 year old brings home from school. Would you be willing to ship? I can provide a container , coolant and replacement bags and have a fedex account so can cover shipping and even arrange for pick up at your home.

thanks so much for being willing to donate
and thank you for you consideration.
Nannette

nmeyers

Back to top Go down

~100 oz to share NRV Empty ~100 oz to share NRV

Post by ncfonville Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:55 am

I have a small freezer and my frozen stash needs to go so that I can continue to save up milk. I am located in Blacksburg, so if someone is in need out this way or is willing to drive then we can make some arrangements.

ncfonville

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down