MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charlottesville share

2 posters

Go down

Charlottesville share  Empty Re: Charlottesville share

Post by sunshinestomach Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:52 am

Hi again...I just sent you a text, but we are back in Colorado...I am sooo sorry we missed you that day we were traveling to NC...so crazy traveling with kids that day. I am back in Colorado now, but would you be willing to ship if I covered expenses? I know that is alot, so if not, I completely understand. I am still struggling with milk supply and trying to find milk since my little guy does better on it than formula. Thanks.

sunshinestomach

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachaelroberts Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:29 pm

Oh no! I'm sorry I got this so late ! Here is my # 434-987-4143. Feel free to call or txt. I usually don't have my ringer on so not to wake the baby. But I should see texts and if u call

Rachaelroberts

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshinestomach Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:39 am

My husband will be in Goochland today around 230. By any chance does that time work?
Thanks!
Christine

sunshinestomach

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachaelroberts Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:11 am

Ok great. Can you come to Goochland or Charlottesville? If so when?

Rachaelroberts

Back to top Go down

Charlottesville share  Empty Christine interested in Milk in Charlottesville

Post by sunshinestomach Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:37 pm

I am interested in the milk. Live in Colorado but visiting Virginia for awhile. I am in Northern Va but my husband was in Charlottesville today, but drove back up today. We will be traveling south on Thursday, would be so appreciative of any milk you have. My little guy of 2 months isn't doing too well on formula. Thank you!

sunshinestomach

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachaelroberts Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:48 am

Also, I cut out most dairy but not all. I eat/drink it minimally. A piece of cheese, some creamer in my decaf or tea, small treats like chocolate and an ice cream sandwich, but that's it.

Rachaelroberts

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachaelroberts Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:44 am

I forgot to add that I am 34 years old.

Rachaelroberts

Back to top Go down

Charlottesville share  Empty Charlottesville share

Post by Rachaelroberts Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:42 am

My name is Rachael Roberts. I live just outside of Charlottesville. My baby girl is 2 months old. I produce extra milk and have been storing 5+ oz a day for several weeks now. I am a stay at home mom so I am concerned about my stores milk going to waste as it is piling up and I don't plan to go to work for at least another year or so. I would like to see it get used and another baby benefit from being able to drink breast milk.
I do not smoke or drink alcohol. I sometimes drink a small amount of soda with caffeine but no coffee. The only medicine I take is the occasional ibuprofen for a headache. I am not on any birth control. I am married and both my husband and I are healthy and have never had any kind of disease. I eat fruits and vegetables regularly and rarely eat fast food. I take a food based all natural probiotic called Rainbow Light.
We call our baby girl "heffalump" because she's already 12 lbs at 7 weeks. So she's getting plenty of food and nutrition. The doctor has given her a clean bill if health every time we see her.
If you are interested in my milk storage, and continuing to receive it, I am willing to provide medical history via my doctor records. If you would like additional testing I am willing as well and of course happy to have you meet me and my husband in my home to discuss the milk share.

Rachaelroberts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down