MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk to Share

3 posters

Go down

Milk to Share Empty Re: Milk to Share

Post by tocancutty Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:42 am

PLEASE dont dump!!!! I could def use it (I breastfeed my children using an SNS as I suffer from chronic low milk supply) I also have a friend who recently adopted a baby boy and she could also use!!!! Would you be willing to ship?? If not where are you located?? I will be traveling from Florida to NY end of this month if it is not too much out of the way I coud pick it up then. Whatever you do dont throw out this precious milk!!! Contact me tocancutty@aol.com
Thanks
Jen

tocancutty

Back to top Go down

Post by janacrisp Mon May 09, 2011 7:55 pm

hey andrea, i'm interested! can you tell me how much it is, and how old it is to know whether it would be a good fit for my baby?

janacrisp

Back to top Go down

Milk to Share Empty Milk to Share

Post by Andreabugg Mon May 09, 2011 1:53 pm

I have a large amount of milk to share. I am almost to the point of dumping. Please let me know if you would like it.

Thanks
Andrea

Andreabugg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down