MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk to Share in CA

2 posters

Go down

Milk to Share in CA Empty Re: Milk to Share in CA

Post by neocleo Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:15 pm

hi there- I didn't receive the PM yet:)
sarah
neocleo
neocleo

Back to top Go down

Post by sonia.wilmarth@yahoo.com Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:02 pm

I sent you a private message about connecting to transfer the milk, but I'm not sure that it went through. Let me know if you've received it.

The milk has been in our freezer for about 5 months now, so it should be used sooner rather than later. Let me know if that's a problem.

sonia.wilmarth@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by neocleo Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:06 am

I can come anytime next week- when is good for you- I have to check and see when the people at the other places will be around- is your milk kept in a deep freezer or reg freezer??
thanks so much
sarah
p.s. I tried to email you directly so if you get this twice that's why- I wasn't sure what was easier!!
neocleo
neocleo

Back to top Go down

Post by sonia.wilmarth@yahoo.com Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:31 am

When will that be?

sonia.wilmarth@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by neocleo Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:23 am

actually yes- I have to bring the baby up to see the people at my fertility clinic and the adoption agency - they are in laguna and lake forest- I could come up that day:)
neocleo
neocleo

Back to top Go down

Post by sonia.wilmarth@yahoo.com Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:21 am

I'm in LA and I'd be more than happy to let you have the milk. Any chance you'd be in LA in the near future?

sonia.wilmarth@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by neocleo Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:53 pm

what part of cali are you in- I am in san diego and have an adopted 1 month old that I am giving breastmilk exclusively?? thanks so much for being a donor- it is so appreciated!!
sarah
neocleo
neocleo

Back to top Go down

Milk to Share in CA Empty Milk to Share in CA

Post by sonia.wilmarth@yahoo.com Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:50 pm

Hi Everyone,

I have about 140 oz of milk that has been stored in my freezer since August. Please let me know if you're interested -- I would hate to see it go to waste.

Sonia

sonia.wilmarth@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down