MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Desperately looking for milk for our adopted newborn

3 posters

Go down

Desperately looking for milk for our adopted newborn Empty Re: Desperately looking for milk for our adopted newborn

Post by liz23 Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:08 pm

I live in the Kansas City area and would be happy to help, do you know how much you need?

liz23

Back to top Go down

Desperately looking for milk for our adopted newborn Empty Re: Desperately looking for milk for our adopted newborn

Post by Liz F Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:08 am

Congratulations! That's wonderful news. Unfortunately I am an adoptive mother too so I don't have any milk for you and I'm in Nebraska anyway, BUT I wanted to tell you about a facebook page if you have facebook. It's called Human Milk 4 Human Babies. In your case it would be Human Milk 4 Human Babies - Kansas. Anyway, if you "like" this page you can post about your baby and the need for milk and you can also look for others in your area that have extra milk. Sometimes it can seem like there is no milk around but suddenly you will have more than enough. I love this site too, but not as many people seem to use it as much anymore. (I got a lot of milk for our 13 month old from this site, but now I'm getting milk from the HM4HB-Nebraska FB page. Anyway, have fun with your baby and I hope you find lots of milk, Liz

Liz F

Back to top Go down

Desperately looking for milk for our adopted newborn Empty Desperately looking for milk for our adopted newborn

Post by legalmommy Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:47 am

We just adopted a newborn July 23, 2012. I'm attempting relactation but need a milk to supplement. I'm in the Hutchinson area but will travel or pay shipping.

legalmommy

https://facebook.com/sarahlbruce

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down