MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newborn adopted son needs real milk!

5 posters

Go down

Newborn adopted son needs real milk!   Empty Milk in Naples

Post by acdc03 Tue May 29, 2012 1:05 pm

Do you need more? If so, message me. I know Naples is a bit of a drive (about an hour, I think), but I could possibly ship it to you, or you could have someone pick it up.

acdc03

Back to top Go down

Newborn adopted son needs real milk!   Empty Re: Newborn adopted son needs real milk!

Post by megs7667 Thu May 17, 2012 10:59 am

Hello! I have a 4 month old son and more frozen milk than I need. The first batch is from the end of Jan. I have been extremely careful about the food, medications, vitamins, etc that I have taken while breastfeeding. We refer to the breast milk as liquid gold and I would hate for it to go to waste. Please contact me if you are interested.
megs7667
megs7667

Back to top Go down

Newborn adopted son needs real milk!   Empty Re: Newborn adopted son needs real milk!

Post by ckthom Fri May 04, 2012 1:32 pm

Do you still need more? I am in north Florida.

ckthom

Back to top Go down

Post by nics24 Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:57 am

Great! Talk to you soon.

nics24

Back to top Go down

Newborn adopted son needs real milk!   Empty YES PLEASE!

Post by loumcgill11 Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:40 am

I am so happy to read your offer to help with milk!! I am here at Sarasota hospital but can step away to meet anywhere, anytime you like. I will PM you my phone number. Yeah!

loumcgill11

Back to top Go down

Newborn adopted son needs real milk!   Empty re

Post by nics24 Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:03 pm

My exclusively breastfed 6month old son has food sensitivity issues, so have had to cut many foods out of my diet. I have frozen milk stored (Nov-Jan) that he can no longer use. At that time my diet was unrestricted. I do not smoke or drink, nor do I take any medications. Please let me know if you are interested. I would be glad to give you the milk. I live on Tampa, but am in Sarasota for the weekend. My husband is coming down tomorrow late afternoon, so if you would like it, please let me know and I can have him bring it for you.

nics24

Back to top Go down

Newborn adopted son needs real milk!   Empty Newborn adopted son needs real milk!

Post by loumcgill11 Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:57 pm

Need milk for adopted son suffering withdrawls. I am near Sarasota FL and hope to bring home baby from hospital in a few days if things don't get worse. I am happy to drive, pay shipping, help with supplies, etc. Just hope to be able to provide this brand new boy with all the amazing benefits of breast milk. He is having a rough time, so anything would be a help.

loumcgill11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down