MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk has found a home.

3 posters

Go down

Milk has found a home. Empty Re: Milk has found a home.

Post by xrayeyes07 Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:00 am

Hello, I was wondering if you had found anyone to do the weekly pick up of your milk? I live in Springfield and would love to have your extra milk. Let me tell you a little about myself and my daughter. Hailey was born in January and after she was born I started pumping because I had a major oversupply. I would pump 60+ ounces a day and froze tons. I have actually used this site and donated over 1500 ounces to two families but now I am searching for a little extra for my baby. About 6 months my supply started dropping and hasn't stopped. Right now I am only pumping about 18 ounces a day and she is drinking about 25-30 ounces a day and I am going through my freezer stash a lot quicker and sooner than I thought I would and I won't have enough to make it til she is 1 which is my goal. Please email me and let me know if the milk is still avaliable. xrayeyes07 at Hotmail dot com. Thanks Crystal

xrayeyes07

Back to top Go down

Post by trpitts1028 Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:15 pm

I would be interested in your milk if it is still available. I have a 6 week old slightly preemie son who we adopted at birth. We also have his older half sister, also adopted at birth, and I was fortunate enough to have her almost exclusively on bm until she was one...I would really like to do the same for him! We live in Atlanta, having moved recently from the DC area and I am not finding any donors locally, so I am having to feed him mostly formula (yuck!) while rationing in a little bit I have left over from my daughter's donor. I am willing to drive to pick up every so often if I can get a substantial amount of milk.

Thanks for considering us...
Tracy

trpitts1028

Back to top Go down

Milk has found a home. Empty Milk has found a home.

Post by rabbithowling Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:47 am

milk has found a home.

Last edited by rabbithowling on Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:17 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : can not delete post.)

rabbithowling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down