MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GONE Milk found a home

3 posters

Go down

GONE Milk found a home Empty Moving to Hawaii and looking milk!

Post by manhattanbaby Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:08 pm

Hi ltobosa85,
I am very sorry for your loss. Your doing a wonderful thing by donating your milk. My husband and I are planning a move to Kauai, Hawaii late July. I would love to secure some milk upon arrival. I could travel to the big island and pick up the milk if you would be willing to store it. Please let me know if you will be interested in this kind of an arrangement. My baby girl has just started getting supplemental nutrition as my milk is decreasing daily due to pregnancy. I am eager to keep her EBF! Looking forward to your response and thanks again for your efforts.

Nicole

manhattanbaby

Back to top Go down

GONE Milk found a home Empty Re: GONE Milk found a home

Post by RealMylk Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:59 pm

I am so sorry to hear about your loss.

Your title & post is confusing. Both your entries have GONE in their, but the last post says the milk is available. Is it available or gone?

(I'm not in HI, but I had a couple donors from there send their milk to VA for me... so, I just stopped by to take a look.)

RealMylk

Back to top Go down

Post by ltobosa85 Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:38 pm

Milk is still available. I have about 400 oz in my freezer right now. Hoping to find a baby soon.

ltobosa85

Back to top Go down

GONE Milk found a home Empty GONE Milk found a home

Post by ltobosa85 Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:23 am

Aloha! I gave birth to my stillborn son a week ago and I would like to donate my milk to a baby and mama in need. I am in Hilo. I do not smoke, do drugs or consume alcohol or caffeine. I just started pumping and will be freezing our milk until we find someone to donate to. Please contact me if you are in need. Very Happy

Last edited by ltobosa85 on Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:31 am; edited 1 time in total

ltobosa85

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down