MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need Dairy Free Milk in Katy, TX (Houston)

2 posters

Go down

Need Dairy Free Milk in Katy, TX (Houston) Empty Re: Need Dairy Free Milk in Katy, TX (Houston)

Post by jana-banana Wed May 05, 2010 7:51 pm

one more thing...i'm also in katy.

jana-banana

Back to top Go down

Need Dairy Free Milk in Katy, TX (Houston) Empty Re: Need Dairy Free Milk in Katy, TX (Houston)

Post by jana-banana Wed May 05, 2010 7:50 pm

Hi. I have a frozen stockpile of breastmilk in my deep freezer that i'm afraid will be going to waste. My daughter just turned 8 mos old and i think she's tired of breastmilk. I could give you some. How much do you need? Once she is finished, I could give you all of what i have remaining. you can also email me at janarmoore@yahoo.com .

jana-banana

Back to top Go down

Need Dairy Free Milk in Katy, TX (Houston) Empty Need Dairy Free Milk in Katy, TX (Houston)

Post by splankton Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:15 pm

I am looking for dairy free milk. My son is 4.5 months old and is allergic to cow's milk proteins (bloody, mucus stools / reflux). I have been exclusively breastfeeding him since birth. I have just returned to work this week and have been pumping for him. He is eating more during the day than what I am able to pump out. I tried supplementing with the hypoallergenic formulas (not my preference) while I was at work and he is refusing it (went 10 hours without eating until I could get home to nurse -- he will take breast milk from a bottle though). Any one that has dairy free milk to spare, it would be much appreciated!! I have little options for him. My last resort is to try to make a homemade formula out of goats milk.

splankton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down