MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dairy free milk in DFW - Dallas area

3 posters

Go down

Dairy free milk in DFW - Dallas area Empty Need dairy free milk in Katy TX (Houston)

Post by splankton Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:06 pm

do you still have any dairy free milk available? my son is allergic to cow milk (blood in stools) and I am looking for some milk to supplement my supply with since I'm back at work (it's hard to keep up with his needs). He cannot do the hypoallergenic formulas.

splankton

Back to top Go down

Dairy free milk in DFW - Dallas area Empty Re: Dairy free milk in DFW - Dallas area

Post by CC Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:34 pm

You guys can absolutely have it! Let me know what works for you! You can message me (I think) so your info can be private Smile

CC

Back to top Go down

Dairy free milk in DFW - Dallas area Empty Re: Dairy free milk in DFW - Dallas area

Post by tcarman Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:49 pm

Hi,
I am in the process of adopting a meth baby from CPS that is allergic to dairy. I would love to be able to supply him with your milk. If you still have it let me know and we can try to work something out! Thanks so much.

Tiffany
214-878-0156
Dallas, tx

tcarman

Back to top Go down

Dairy free milk in DFW - Dallas area Empty Dairy free milk in DFW - Dallas area

Post by CC Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:00 pm

I have about 100 oz of dairy free milk to donate. I'd really only like to donate it to a dairy sensitive baby since it is much harder to come by dairy free milk. The milk was pumped from Sept 09 until about Nov 09. Please note that I went dairy free in Sept 09 and it sometimes takes up to 3 wks for dairy to leave your system. So if your child is truely allergic then this milk may not be for you. I did go down to the ingredient level though so it may have left my system quicker...

Thanks!

CC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down