MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for Dairy-Free milk in STL area

Go down

Looking for Dairy-Free milk in STL area Empty Looking for Dairy-Free milk in STL area

Post by curfgrad99 Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:14 pm

My son is 17 days old and we have been struggling with breastfeeding since the first time he tried to latch. He has already had a tongue tie clipped but we have another appointment with the doctor next week because he still gets nothing from me when he tries to nurse. He wasn't gaining weight until we started giving him bottles after letting him nurse for a short time so he doesn't burn more calories trying than he takes in. I have been pumping and doing everything I can to build my supply, but I haven't been able to meet his demand. We have been using donor milk from a friend to fill the gap, but now we think he has a dairy allergy or intolerance, which makes the friend's milk unusable. So now we're exploring other avenues to find dairy-free donor milk.

Thank you to all the donors out there for your willingness to donate your milk to someone you feel is a good match, and thank you for taking the time to read this message. Hope to hear from somebody soon!

Thanks,
Joan

curfgrad99

Back to top Go down