MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More dairy-free milk to donate in KC area

2 posters

Go down

More dairy-free milk to donate in KC area Empty Re: More dairy-free milk to donate in KC area

Post by Riuaki Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:52 pm

This milk has now been claimed.

Riuaki

Back to top Go down

More dairy-free milk to donate in KC area Empty Re: More dairy-free milk to donate in KC area

Post by Riuaki Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:52 pm

I sent you a note Smile

Riuaki

Back to top Go down

Post by jana Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:02 pm

my email is lanemakela@iowatelecom.net

thanks,
Jana

jana

Back to top Go down

Post by jana Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:00 pm

I am in Iowa and willing to drive next weekend to pick up milk! I am facing surgery for my back plus I rely on donors for low supply anyways so this is a double whammy. I have a sweet four month old boy.

Jana

jana

Back to top Go down

More dairy-free milk to donate in KC area Empty More dairy-free milk to donate in KC area

Post by Riuaki Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:30 pm

I currently have 500-600oz available immediately for donation. I'm not sure on the exact amount since my freezer is too packed to easily count bags (I store 5oz portions in Lanisoh bags). I am no longer working so I can be home with my son and so have no need for a large freezer stash, and my freezer is just about at capacity. I'm continuing to pump in the morning and before bed at night so I'll likely still be accumulating a freezer stash even though I mix some milk in with my son's solid foods. I have been donating since my son was 3 months old and have donated 2100oz to two families so far, but my last recipient family moved out of the area so I am looking for a new one. I am really not wanting to ship, especially with the heat wave we've been in for the last two weeks.

My son is a little over 7 months old (born Dec. 19). He is healthy and thriving, though quite petite since he takes after me. I am on no medications except prenatal vitamins, do not smoke and am not exposed to smoke second hand, and do not consume alcohol. I have had a very health-conscious diet for many years, and have been dairy-free and egg-free for most of my life. I had blood work and testing done at a prenatal appointment last year, and I can call my OB's office for a copy of the results if desired.

If you are interested, let me know and we can arrange something. I can probably drive a short distance (an hour or so) out of the KC area to meet if needed, but as I said before I am not comfortable shipping at this time.

Riuaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down