MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frozen milk available in Houston area (Katy)

4 posters

Go down

Frozen milk available in Houston area (Katy) Empty I live in Katy..

Post by nicoles78 Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:28 am

I live in Katy and am looking for milk for my 6 month old baby girl. Do you still have it available? I can come to you at any time.

nicoles78

Back to top Go down

Frozen milk available in Houston area (Katy) Empty Re: Frozen milk available in Houston area (Katy)

Post by JLmorgan Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:54 pm

Do you still have milk available? We live in Dallas, but have family near Katy. They are always coming up here. Thanks.

JLmorgan

Back to top Go down

Frozen milk available in Houston area (Katy) Empty re: frozen milk available in houston

Post by nmeyers Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:36 pm

I totally understand. Do keep us in mind if you can't find anyone. With two to feed we are always in need.

thanks
Nannette

nmeyers

Back to top Go down

Frozen milk available in Houston area (Katy) Empty Re: Frozen milk available in Houston area (Katy)

Post by neldathadani Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:29 pm

Hi,
Unfortunately, I won't be able to ship as I have very little time on my hands. I was wanting for someone in the area to come and pick it up. Thanks.

Nelda

neldathadani

Back to top Go down

Frozen milk available in Houston area (Katy) Empty re: frozen milk available in houston

Post by nmeyers Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:10 pm

Hi there,
We live in northern California and have 10 month adopted twin girls. I was lucky enough to be able to breast feed them with the help of motilium, herbs and donor milk thru and SNS for the first 5 1/2 months but then the flow rate was just not enough. Since then we have relied entirely on donor milk and they are doing really well, staying healthy when the rest of us are sick and already tripling their birth weight. I would really like to try to keep them on breast milk thru the winter. Would you be willing to ship? You can email me at nannette@kitenerd.com

thanks for you consideration
Nannette

nmeyers

Back to top Go down

Frozen milk available in Houston area (Katy) Empty Frozen milk available in Houston area (Katy)

Post by neldathadani Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:23 pm

I have frozen milk available for donation. I have a healthy 2 month old and I produce WAY more than what he drinks and I have no more space available in the extra freezer. I have a very healthy lifestyle...no smoking, alcohol, drugs, not even caffeine! Let me know if interested.

neldathadani

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down