MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need milk for 2 week old twins in Katy area/Houston

4 posters

Go down

Need milk for 2 week old twins in Katy area/Houston Empty Re: Need milk for 2 week old twins in Katy area/Houston

Post by RazberryC Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:57 pm

Hi Nidhi! Yes I'll take your milk!!!! Where in Houston are you located??

RazberryC

Back to top Go down

Need milk for 2 week old twins in Katy area/Houston Empty Re: Need milk for 2 week old twins in Katy area/Houston

Post by nidsmalpani Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:53 am

HI! Are you still looking for milk? I live in Houston and have a ton of milk and will continue to produce for at least another 6 months so I could continue to provide!

Thanks,
nidhi

nidsmalpani

Back to top Go down

Post by RazberryC Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:21 pm

Yes! I'll take it please! I lost my long term donor so I'm desperate! Please get back to me and we can meet up in Katy when you pass through.

My cell # is 406-249-8158

Thanks!

Rochelle

RazberryC

Back to top Go down

Post by TorisMilk Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:23 pm

I will be in Houston the 1st and 2nd of December, probably driving thru Katy the 30th. I can bring you 60+ frozen ounces if you are interested.
TorisMilk
TorisMilk

Back to top Go down

Post by lame1818 Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:20 pm

Any way you would consider further I just delivered twins 10/18/2012, I was a surrogate and don't know if i should dry up or keep pumping, my only pitfall is i don't have a deepfreeze.

lame1818

Back to top Go down

Need milk for 2 week old twins in Katy area/Houston Empty Need milk for 2 week old twins in Katy area/Houston

Post by RazberryC Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:54 pm

I'm looking for milk for my twins. I live in Katy but would be happy to travel any part of Houston for milk for them. Thank you!

Rochelle

RazberryC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down