MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wow I didnt know about this site, Got extra milk...

2 posters

Go down

Wow I didnt know about this site, Got extra milk... Empty ***Milk is claimed***

Post by fitmommi Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:56 pm

Sorry this batch is spoken for. Will post when i have more~
fitmommi
fitmommi

Back to top Go down

Wow I didnt know about this site, Got extra milk... Empty Re: Wow I didnt know about this site, Got extra milk...

Post by besmall13 Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:13 am

Hi! My name is Emily and I would be interested in talking to you more about milk donation! I have a 6 week old adopted baby girl who is suffering from severe eczema and I know the formula is contributing to it. I would love to be able to give her breastmilk exclusively. Do you know how many ounces you currently have stored? Here is my e-mail address if you would like to correspond that way. besmall13@cox.net
Thanks!
~ Emily

besmall13

Back to top Go down

Wow I didnt know about this site, Got extra milk... Empty Wish i had known about this site sooner (excess milk in Nevada!)

Post by fitmommi Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:38 pm

Hi~

Im a stay at home mother of a 7 month old exclusively breastfed boy. He is in the 90% for height and 95% for weight (and has been both since he started breast feeding) For the first 10 days i couldnt get him to latch and it nearly broke my heart that i thought i couldnt breastfeed my only child! Anyhow after 10 days he took to it and never looked back...Whew cheers

I have been pumping for the whole time but he refuses any bottles (any brands) so its starting to go to waste. I didnt know about milk share or i could have donated long before now. Half the time i just pump and dump because i make way too much milk and I haven't even used what ive saved. I hate the idea of giving formula to babies so i'd love to help someone avoid formula. I am a very healthy, disease free non-smoker with a nutritious diet with lots of fruits + veggies. I do eat dairy, my son has no allergy to it.

Can ship anywhere. i live in Reno, NV

Last edited by fitmommi on Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Didnt include my location)
fitmommi
fitmommi

Back to top Go down

Wow I didnt know about this site, Got extra milk... Empty Re: Wow I didnt know about this site, Got extra milk...

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down