MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extra Milk Available

4 posters

Go down

Extra Milk Available Empty Re: Extra Milk Available

Post by KSmama Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:15 am

Is there any milk left? I'd love some for my 8 month old daughter. Thank you!

KSmama

Back to top Go down

Post by 1sickbaby Wed May 08, 2013 10:17 am

We are still in need as well... Sorry I didn't see your reply to me.. I didn't get a notification :-/

1sickbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by cgarriga Tue May 07, 2013 1:49 pm

Do you still have milk available from July and August? I would be interested, if so.
We are adopting a baby girl at the end of May.

cgarriga

Back to top Go down

Post by Col36joh Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:42 pm

I have milk from april, may, july and aug i believe that is why i am pushing to get it to someone who can use it before the 1 year mark. Milk from june was for another baby who was on a similar diet my son was on at the time. All milk has been stored in a deep freezer. Please let me know if your interested

Col36joh

Back to top Go down

Post by 1sickbaby Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:06 pm

Hey we might be able to drive to you! How old is the milk?

1sickbaby

Back to top Go down

Extra Milk Available Empty Extra Milk Available

Post by Col36joh Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:07 pm

I am a 25 year old female who had a little boy in December 2011 he was in the NICU for 2 months but I was able to produce an abundant amount of milk. I have been able to feed a total of 5 babies including my son and nephew. I am healthy do not smoke do not take medications besides a prenatal vitamin as well as a birth control pill which was prescribed by my physician to allow me to continue nursing my son & i do not drink caffeine. I have nurse my son for over a year now as my goal was to nurse him until his due date. I currently have to trash bags full of milk in my deep freezer you would hate for it to go to waste so I am willing to part with it as I am in the waiting process. Please contact me if you're interested in the milk and we can discuss quantity. Thank you so much for your time if you would please be sure to include your contact information. I am located south of Saint Louis but make the trip to Saint Louis weekly and I'm willing to meet in a public area. thanks again

Col36joh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down