MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk needed-Atlanta area

+4
ahernandez1508
Apevans
Susantov
gabrielleg
8 posters

Go down

Milk needed-Atlanta area Empty Re: Milk needed-Atlanta area

Post by arendale Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:18 pm

i also live in sugar hill. i have milk in my freezer that will have been there for 3 months in a few weeks. it was back from when he was about 4 weeks old and having latch issues and i was having oversupply issues.
it's not much- perhaps 20+/- oz. let me know if you are interested.

arendale

Back to top Go down

Milk needed-Atlanta area Empty Have extra milk available

Post by Nmvoi Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:25 am

Do you still need milk? It looks like my daughter is only a couple months older than yours and I have a large amount of milk in deep freeze that you can have.
I'm located in the Sandy Springs area but we can meet halfway if you'd rather.

Nmvoi

Back to top Go down

Post by beccababy117 Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:19 pm

I have 200+ ounces as I overproduce for my daughter. I am in Dacula and travel to John's Creek regularly to shop at whole foods. If you are still in need, please let me know! The family I was donating to previously no longer needs the extra breast milk.

Rebecca

beccababy117

Back to top Go down

Post by amyhendrix Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:08 pm

Gabrielle

I'm in the Marietta area & have extra milk in my deep freezer that will expire before I start using frozen breastmilk. I'm going to go by the 555 rule but wont be starting her on frozen breastmilk till her 11 month which by then will have been past 5 months (expires -according to the 555 rule - in march of 2012 -with dates specified on the breastmilk freezer bags-) I have about 8 bags of 3-4 ozs. If interested please email me acbhendrix@gmail with subject "breastmilk".

amyhendrix

Back to top Go down

Post by ahernandez1508 Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:37 pm

Hello Gabrielle I have about 180 oz that I would like to donate to someone who needs it. I was exclusively pumping but since my son was diagnosed with a milk protein allergy I can no longer give him the milk because I was consuming dairy products while expressing this milk. The milk in in Lansinoh bags in my freezer the amount per bag varies from 4oz to 9 or ten. I am very healthy do not smoke or drink. Please let me know if you are interests oh I live in Newnan.

ahernandez1508

Back to top Go down

Post by Apevans Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:44 pm

I live in Sugar Hill. Not far from Johns Creek. I have 21 baggies of BM that have been in my deep freeze. There is 2-4 oz. in each bag. Let me know if you want it. My daughter is 5 months and she won't take a bottle so we won't be using it Smile.

Apevans

Back to top Go down

Milk needed-Atlanta area Empty Re: Milk Donation

Post by gabrielleg Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:30 pm

I am very interested. Please let me know when I can come by and pick it up. THANK YOU!!

Gabrielle
gabrielleg
gabrielleg

Back to top Go down

Post by Susantov Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:02 pm

Hi Gabrielle,

I have ~100oz of bm to give away. I breastfeed my 4month old daughter exclusively and have been pumping to maintain supply and relieve pressure. They are all frozen in Simplisse storage bags and the oldest one is from August 2011. I plan to breastfeed my daughter till she is 12 months old and rest assured I maintain a healthy lifestyle as I only want the best for my daughter.

I am in the Marietta area. Let me know if you are interested.

Susantov

Back to top Go down

Milk needed-Atlanta area Empty Milk needed-Atlanta area

Post by gabrielleg Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:25 pm

I was diagnosed with postpartum cardiomyopathy after I gave birth 3 weeks ago. In short, my heart failed after labor and the medicine I'm currently on is not safe for breastfeeding. My doula gave me some donated breast milk to help me out the first few weeks of our baby's life which is running out so I'm currently looking for a donor.

We live in the Alpharetta/John's Creek area but I will travel anywhere in the Atlanta area for milk.

Thank you!

Gabrielle
gabrielleg
gabrielleg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down