MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extra milk available

4 posters

Go down

Extra milk available Empty Re: Extra milk available

Post by Stefanie Sat May 01, 2010 11:36 am

Hi,
Not sure if you still have milk to donate...I am looking for a donor for my son, Bjorn who is 3 months old. My milk supply crashed about a month ago when I was at a conference for 2 days and I have been working hard to build it back up. Luckily my sister has a 1 month old and an over supply so she has been able to supply me with all of what I need so far. But we are cutting it close as to how much she & I can pump and how much Bjorn takes in from the SNS.

We live in Minneapolis but come down to Madison a lot to visit Grandma.
If you still have milk available we would be very grateful for your donation.
Peace
Stefanie
Stefanie
Stefanie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tdunois Sat May 01, 2010 8:44 am

I realize this is an old post but I haven't been getting very many responses and am in need of milk for my son. If you have any milk available I live in Rockford, IL I would really appreciate it.
Tdunois
Tdunois

Back to top Go down

Post by cheryllynn Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:35 am

Editting post because we are no longer in need of donor milk. We have found enough for Olivia and we are currently not looking.

My name is Cheryl and my baby girl, Olivia, is nine months old. I’ve been able to breastfeed her up until now. I have two health issues that are going to make it impossible to continue. I need to take medication that will pass through my breast milk and I do not want that to happen to Olivia.

Thank you!
Cheryl

Last edited by cheryllynn on Sat May 01, 2010 10:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : No longer in need.)
cheryllynn
cheryllynn

Back to top Go down

Extra milk available Empty Extra milk available

Post by stacymoore Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:21 pm

I have a about 2,000 ozs of milk that I need to give away. Let me know why you need the milk and I will be happy to help. I actually live in northern IL so southern wisconsin would work the best for me. Thanks

stacymoore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down