MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scared: Running out for 8 mo baby and scared of formula because....Skagit County WA

Go down

Scared: Running out for 8 mo baby and scared of formula because....Skagit County WA Empty Scared: Running out for 8 mo baby and scared of formula because....Skagit County WA

Post by mommyofmany Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:18 pm

HI mamas,
I am desperate for milk for my precious 8 mo peanut. I am deathly afraid to try formula on my lil one because of so many issues with my other children on formula! I have had 4 children with intolerance of some sort to formula. 2 of them had failure to thrive almost sent to childrens with one of them and it was sooooo scary! Some of them had blood in stool, severe colic and even projectile vomiting with formula so I am deathly afraid to try it on this lil one. She has had a WONDERFUL mama donate all the way up to now and I am running out. Oh please oh please hep me avoid living this horrible nightmare of what I went through with 4 of my others. I know there is a chance she would be fine but due to what I went through in the past I don't even want to try!
I had breast surgery years ago and despite pumping, using lact aid, domperidone, fenugreek etc I only produce 1-3 oz a day and lately can't get ANY because my daughter started BITING me and no matter what I have tried she will not nurse. I am so heartbroken because I really REALLY wanted that nursing relationship with her and I am devistated. I know it seems weird to be over something like that but I truly am. Even if you can't donate if you can please let me know how to correct this biting problem so I can get her back at the breast I would love advice on that too! Smile
With my wonderful old donor she allowed her milk to be shipped. HOw it works is I send her a cooler, prepaid shipping label, breastmilk bags and duct tape so all she had to do was to take out the replacement bm storage bags, and put the milk in there. She would call or email me a couple days before she wanted it shipped and I would set up pick up from fedex right at her house. So she never had to leave her home, print labels off or pay for a dime. It was wonderful! If you feel led to help in any way I would be forever greatful. I have pics of my lil chubby darlin' to send through email as well. She is a chubby bundle with cute little thunder thighs thanks to the liquid gold she has received Smile and adorable blue eyes and blond hair. Smile
Bless you mamas for what you do. I can't believe that mamas do this to help each other out. It truly amazes me!!!!!

mommyofmany

Back to top Go down