MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Running Low, May Need to Use Formula. Anyone willing & able to help my DD?

2 posters

Go down

Running Low, May Need to Use Formula.  Anyone willing & able to help my DD? Empty Thank you!

Post by RealMylk Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:19 pm

Thank you mamas for your donation. Wow, I was counting the days to formula, and I am overjoyed of the mamas that were able to help for the first and second time. I didn't think we were going to make it to 7 months. And, now we will make it to 8 months. I can not thank you mamas enough. *hugs to all the mamas and babies*

RealMylk

Back to top Go down

Running Low, May Need to Use Formula.  Anyone willing & able to help my DD? Empty Re: Running Low, May Need to Use Formula. Anyone willing & able to help my DD?

Post by RealMylk Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:28 pm

Thanks opmacmel. You helped us a lot earlier.

We haven't received anything yet... but good news, I get a shipment of 100 oz tomorrow morning! I still need more, but, I haven't hit the formula and I haven't purchased any (on another website). It's getting close though...

RealMylk

Back to top Go down

Running Low, May Need to Use Formula.  Anyone willing & able to help my DD? Empty Re: Running Low, May Need to Use Formula. Anyone willing & able to help my DD?

Post by opmacmel Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:41 pm

I hope someone can help you! I only have about 75oz right now because I just donated a couple of weeks ago.

opmacmel

Back to top Go down

Running Low, May Need to Use Formula.  Anyone willing & able to help my DD? Empty Running Low, May Need to Use Formula. Anyone willing & able to help my DD?

Post by RealMylk Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:41 am

Hello all.

We have been truly blessed by the mamas who spend their time to pump for my baby's food. Thank you to all the mamas who do this for my baby and all the babies out there.

We have been able to get 5 months of donated milk for my DD and her frozen milk supply is starting to run low. There has been such a high demand for milk that I'm beginning to think I may have to start on formula! Wow, there is such a great need.

If you are willing and able to help my DD who is now 6.5 months (we're trying to reach 1 yr), then I have a FedEx account already setup so you don't have to pay for overnight shipping upfront. We will reimburse you for cost of supplies (bags, dry ice, cooler). We do request blood work from pregnancy (HIV, Hep, Syphillis).

Please reply here or PM me.
Thank you!

RealMylk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down