MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PLEASE HELP...FORMULA INTOLERANT BABY IN NEED

2 posters

Go down

PLEASE HELP...FORMULA INTOLERANT BABY IN NEED Empty Re: PLEASE HELP...FORMULA INTOLERANT BABY IN NEED

Post by prinsess2006 Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:47 am

Jessica, we are out of donor milk again Sad Nathan spent 3 hours crying overnight due to fornula intolerance. I would love to have a long term donor. Please call me 630-201-8417. Thanks!!

prinsess2006

Back to top Go down

PLEASE HELP...FORMULA INTOLERANT BABY IN NEED Empty Re: PLEASE HELP...FORMULA INTOLERANT BABY IN NEED

Post by Jfreel1027 Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:45 pm

I hope that you were able to find someone to help you in your time of need. I am near your area (NW indiana) and if you are looking for someone who could provide more long term let me know. I overproduce so I have plenty to share. Drug/alcohol/smoke free and low caffeine and dairy intake. If you'd like to know more please pm me.

Thanks,
Jessica

Jfreel1027

Back to top Go down

PLEASE HELP...FORMULA INTOLERANT BABY IN NEED Empty PLEASE HELP...FORMULA INTOLERANT BABY IN NEED

Post by prinsess2006 Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:38 pm

I come here with tears in my eyes because we are out of donor milk and have had to supplement formula for the last 2 days. My son has bben screaming all day today and I am beside myself! I hate to see him in pain Sad He was born 2 months premature and I can not produce due to severe PCOS. I am willing to cover costs for shipping, or meet with a local Mama. I am also willing to drive some for a larger amount. Please if you can help, we would appreciate it. Thanks Mamas! BTW, I live near Chicago, il.

prinsess2006

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down