MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for a one time or more donor......for my 3 month old

Go down

Looking for a one time or more donor......for my 3 month old Empty Looking for a one time or more donor......for my 3 month old

Post by minmey Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:36 pm

Hi,

This is my 2nd child and I am in need of milk for him. I have an issue with low supply and have tired everything it appears that a low supply runs in my family as my grandmother, mother, aunt and sister have had the same issue. I stopped nursing my daughter when she was six weeks old and now wish I had tired hard. I told myself this time around I would nurse until my son was one and was determined to obtain and maintain a good milk supply. I started taking fenugreek and goat's rue right away and have spent many hours with a lactation nurse and breast feeding support groups I really though it was going to work this time around and for 3 months I did not have to use formula however, about three weeks ago I got the flu and it almost wiped out my milk I have been working around the clock to try and up my supply but it is not working. I do not respond well to pumps and it has always taken me two days to even get a 2 oz bottle. At this time I have had to start supplementing with formula and my son is not a fan. He is very fussy after getting formula and I can tell he is having an extremely hard time digesting it, he also get a small red rash on his cheeks. I have tired different types and spoke my with Dr. about the rash but I am told it is nothing to worry about. How can a rash be nothing to worry about? I would really appreciate it if anyone would be willing to help me out. I am of course willing to pay for shipping, bags or any other cost you may have.

Please let me know if you can help
Thank you

minmey

Back to top Go down