MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk available in Austin/San Antonio region

3 posters

Go down

Milk available in Austin/San Antonio region Empty Re: Milk available in Austin/San Antonio region

Post by julialroberts Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:14 am

If you are willing to ship, I am in desperate need for my Phoebe as she is about to run out of donor milk. We are in Northern VA. I can have a cooler sent to you and cover all your costs, and send you some more pump bags too. I will even arrange pickup at your house if I'm able.

We are in desperate need of a long-term donor for Phoebe as we've bounced around with different donors for 6 months. She has to stay on breastmilk at least another year.

Please consider helping us. You can learn more about Phoebe at www.russellsilverparents.org.

julialroberts

Back to top Go down

Milk available in Austin/San Antonio region Empty Re: Milk available in Austin/San Antonio region

Post by TorisMilk Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:19 pm

Megan,

I sent you a pm. ttyl I hope!

Best,

Jenna
TorisMilk
TorisMilk

Back to top Go down

Post by meganbutler22 Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:20 pm

HI ,

My name is Megan and I live in San Antonio. I am a first time mom and I am having supply issues. My daughter is 1 month and is not gaining enough weight. I would love to be able to give her breast milk rather than formula and would be willing to pick it up. Very Happy

meganbutler22

Back to top Go down

Milk available in Austin/San Antonio region Empty Milk available in Austin/San Antonio region

Post by TorisMilk Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:01 pm

Hi. My name is Jenna and I have a surplus. Our 6 month old daughter (100% for height, 75% for weight) is starting to eat more solids and we would like to start by donating 60+ oz and then see how my supply is in the coming weeks and donate more as we are able. We live in San Marcos and I work in New Braunfels so anywhere between Austin and SA would be ideal. I will deliver if the parents have a special need (preemie baby, health complications with their little one, etc.) if the drive is not too far. Otherwise, the milk can be picked up at my house. I am a non smoker, and I am not on any meds except the progesterone only pill. My milk is not dairy free, I have 1 caffeinated beverage a day and an occasional dark beer which was suggested by my midwife to keep up my supply (never more than 2 per sitting). Anyone interested?
TorisMilk
TorisMilk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down