MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm a new donor: Looking for long term recipients. San Antonio area.

4 posters

Go down

I'm a new donor: Looking for long term recipients. San Antonio area. Empty Need milk near San Antonio

Post by Rayray Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:54 am

Hi my name is raylene and my current donor can no longer
Supply milk for me. I live in new braunfels, tx
And am looking for a long term donor for
My 5 month old daughter! I would be so blessed
To be able to link up with you!
Please call me at 830 -609-7558
Thanks again for your willingness to help!

Rayray

Back to top Go down

I'm a new donor: Looking for long term recipients. San Antonio area. Empty Re: I'm a new donor: Looking for long term recipients. San Antonio area.

Post by Karen Mal Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:31 am

Hi, there.
I can't quite tell if my message went out to you or not.
I'm adopting a newborn due on July 22. What a blessing it would be to feed her breastmilk! I'm in South Austin and would be happy to drive to San Antonio!
Thanks for wanting to do such a selfless thing for a stranger!
Karen 512 751 5027

Karen Mal

Back to top Go down

I'm a new donor: Looking for long term recipients. San Antonio area. Empty Re: I'm a new donor: Looking for long term recipients. San Antonio area.

Post by CharityM Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:37 pm

What a blessing you will be to a lucky family or 2! What is the appropriate age that you will be able to donate for? If my precious baby boy falls in the age range, I would love to take you up on your donation offer. Due to low production, I have relied on donor mommies for milk. My son is 3 months old. I live in the DFW area, but I will gladly drive or pay for all shipping and supplies. :-)
CharityM
CharityM

Back to top Go down

I'm a new donor: Looking for long term recipients. San Antonio area. Empty I'm a new donor: Looking for long term recipients. San Antonio area.

Post by tisaseason Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:48 pm

Hi! Our little family is expecting a new baby between July 23-27 and I'm looking to create a long term donation relationship with a family or two in need of breast milk for their little one. Are you pregnant with, adopting or currently have a baby in need in which my future milk will be appropriately aged? We are looking to provide for 1 or 2 families over the long term, as I won't be able to expend energy creating contacts and orchestrating new donation plans, shipping etc with multiple families in a hodgepodge fashion. I'm a doctoral student and my husband works full time so time and energy is precious to us. I will be working from home with my newborn for the first 6 months and then returning full time after that. I really wanted to donate breast milk with my first child but 7 years ago either systems like Milk Share were not available or I simply did not know about it! I'm glad Milk Share is here this time around!

I successfully bf'ed my little girl for 2 years without any supply issues and fully anticipate having ample milk to share this time around. I'm located in San Antonio TX and would prioritize local or regional families that are willing to pick up the donated milk but am willing to ship anywhere in the US if needed. I have a 2005 Medela Pump In Style Advance from my daughter and I plan to use it with our new little one. I am willing to provide blood testing documentation, medical, dietary and lifestyle info. My diet is Octo-Lacto vegetarian, as organic as possible. No rx drugs, illegal drugs or alcohol. My husband and I are monogamous and all of my pre-natal infectious disease screens came back negative. We are a GLBTQ and adoption friendly family.

Things my family would ask of you:

1) If shipping is required, all costs and or supplies must be provided by you. This includes pick up from my home, money for dry ice, tape, milk bags and insulated boxes/coolers. Instead of providing money, please feel free to have the necessary shipping items delivered to my home when needed.
2) We prefer all transactions to occur through pay pal...no personal checks in the mail.
3) We would ask for a photo or two of your little one so I can "see" who all my hard work is going towards! Plus who doesn't love photos of sweet little bugs! We respect the privacy of families so we do not not require any further personal information unless you feel comfortable sharing it with us at any time.

Please PM me if interested. This has been cross-posted in the "willing to ship" section as well Very Happy

tisaseason

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down