MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seeking Milk in Austin or San Antonio (or surrounding areas)

Go down

Seeking Milk in Austin or San Antonio (or surrounding areas) Empty Seeking Milk in Austin or San Antonio (or surrounding areas)

Post by Lindsey Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:08 pm

Hi Everyone,

We are happily expecting twins in June and are hoping to have breast milk ready for their arrival. I am in Austin but have family in San Antonio; it would be no problem to get milk here from SA if it was a substantial amount.

My story: I had a breast reduction many years ago and am only able to deliver a small amount of milk while breastfeeding. I was able to keep our first baby at the breast and used a supplemental nursing system to provide much needed donor milk or formula to our baby. We were the recipients of so many gracious milk donations and are eternally grateful. Our two-year-old now has an amazing immune system and is healthy as can be. She has so many "milk mamas," which I love!

We were surprised to find out about the double blessing of twins, and I'd like to prepare as much as possible by having milk stocked in our deep freeze. Please let me know if you'd like to be a donor. Thank you all for your generosity. I know from much experience that pumping is not fun, and each bag of milk is a sacrifice.

Sincerely,

Lindsey
Lindsey
Lindsey

http://www.lindentreedoula.com

Back to top Go down