MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seeking milk for my 2.5 month old daughter in Austin and surrounding areas

3 posters

Go down

Seeking milk for my 2.5 month old daughter in Austin and surrounding areas Empty Re: Seeking milk for my 2.5 month old daughter in Austin and surrounding areas

Post by amiga74 Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:48 pm

hi again,
Actually, i might be able to come down to get it!
I will send you a pm.

thanks!
mg

amiga74

Back to top Go down

Seeking milk for my 2.5 month old daughter in Austin and surrounding areas Empty Re: Seeking milk for my 2.5 month old daughter in Austin and surrounding areas

Post by amiga74 Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:13 pm

Hi jklmama,

Thank you so much for your message. Yes, I am familiar with Schertz!
Unfortunately, me and my family are having to relocate October 1 and as much as i would love to give your milk to my daughter, logistically i think it won't be possible, and i cannot afford to pay for shipping. If i can find a way to make it work in the next day or so i will contact you asap.

thank you so much again,
mg

amiga74

Back to top Go down

Post by jklmama Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:25 am

I am not sure how far you are willing to travel but i am in Scertz just outside of San Antonio. I have about 260-280 oz in my freezer I am not going to be using and would like to donate it. Let me know if you are interested.

jklmama

Back to top Go down

Post by amiga74 Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:48 pm

maestraV,
i am so sorry i missed your message. I am glad you found someone.

best,
amiga74

amiga74

Back to top Go down

Post by maestraV Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:05 pm

amiga,
Since I haven't heard from you I will be donating to someone else who has contacted me. She has been very patient since I said I had offered to you first, but I hate to have all this milk sitting here when there are babies that could be using it.
I hope the reason I haven't heard from you is that you have the milk you need!
Best of luck!

maestraV

Back to top Go down

Post by maestraV Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:23 pm

oh, and I forgot to mention.. I'm here in Austin as well.

maestraV

Back to top Go down

Post by maestraV Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:22 pm

Hello,

I am a healthy drug/medicine free mother of a (also healthy) 6 1/2 month old. I had to reduce my dairy intake but have not completely eliminated it from my diet.

I have posted my milk on here a couple times and both times my recipients have backed out, etiher finding local doners or needing specialized formula. Because of this I have a quite large stash saved up. I haven't pulled out all the milk to count it, but I'm guessing it is at least 500 oz.

Please let me know if you are interested in finding out more about me/my milk.

maestraV

Back to top Go down

Seeking milk for my 2.5 month old daughter in Austin and surrounding areas Empty Seeking milk for my 2.5 month old daughter in Austin and surrounding areas

Post by amiga74 Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:27 am

Hi,
I'm a first time mom and my daughter was born in June. I had to begin supplementing on day 2 following a difficult delivery and my daughter's low blood sugar. My milk never "came in." I've been to lactation consultants, taken herbs and medications and pump around the clock, but still i only have about 8oz to give my daughter each day and my already paltry supply is dwindling. She continues to have problems with formula. I am devastated about this and never thought i would not be able to provide for her.

We are seeking donor milk, in any quantity so that she can get the benefits that only breast milk can offer. If you can help us, please let me know. We would really be grateful.

I'd prefer to find people locally, but am willing to set up and pay for shipping as well.

Please let me know if you can help and thank you so much!

amiga74

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down