MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

500oz - Long Island - Local Pick-up Only

3 posters

Go down

500oz - Long Island - Local Pick-up Only Empty Re: 500oz - Long Island - Local Pick-up Only

Post by m3andros Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:28 am

Hello, there, if by any chance you still have milk available, please let me know. I have a 30 weeker in the NICU in need. thanks.

m3andros

Back to top Go down

500oz - Long Island - Local Pick-up Only Empty Re: 500oz - Long Island - Local Pick-up Only

Post by Motrukkt Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:14 pm

Hello,Good afternoon,
Do you still have milk available? My son was recently hospitalized for viral meningitis. My milk is dwindled down to nothing and I would love to be able to give him BM. Please let me know. I am in NJ and can pay shipping and bag costs or meet you to pick up. I also have an Ameda breast pump that works great for a mommy that CAN pump.

Thanking you in advance,
Katie and Baby Braden

Motrukkt

Back to top Go down

500oz - Long Island - Local Pick-up Only Empty 500oz - Long Island - Local Pick-up Only

Post by limulus Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:13 pm

Hi:

My name is Catherine and I am a healthy, non-smoking mother to a healthy (95th percentile) 9-month old girl. I pump more than she needs while at work and would love to donate to a local mom/baby in need. Oldest milk is from early September. I was donating regularly since March to a Mom I met through here, but her son just turned one and is no longer in need. I also donated to a few moms with my first daughter. I am in Suffolk County. All I ask is that you replace my bags.

limulus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down