MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NO LONGER AVAILABLE - 350oz of frozen breastmilk available for pick up in Long Island City, Queens

2 posters

Go down

NO LONGER AVAILABLE - 350oz of frozen breastmilk available for pick up in Long Island City, Queens Empty NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Post by taraanderson Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:02 am

Hi Mary:
I'm sorry but I've already found someone to take the milk. (There doesn't seem to be a way to remove my original post from the forum.) Sorry about that.
Best,
Tara

taraanderson

Back to top Go down

NO LONGER AVAILABLE - 350oz of frozen breastmilk available for pick up in Long Island City, Queens Empty Re: NO LONGER AVAILABLE - 350oz of frozen breastmilk available for pick up in Long Island City, Queens

Post by marymulls Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:20 am

Hi Tara,
I am interested in picking up your milk if it is still available! I had a necessary breast surgery and have a severely limited supply for my 9-month-old. My partner or I could pick up the milk this weekend -- Saturday morning or anytime on Sunday.

If you want, we could discuss details offlist. My email is marymulls@hotmail.com
thank you! We would be so grateful!
Mary.

marymulls

Back to top Go down

NO LONGER AVAILABLE - 350oz of frozen breastmilk available for pick up in Long Island City, Queens Empty NO LONGER AVAILABLE - 350oz of frozen breastmilk available for pick up in Long Island City, Queens

Post by taraanderson Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:52 am

RECIPIENT FOUND, THIS MILK IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
I have about a 10 day supply (35-40oz per day) of frozen breast milk available for one time pickup. The milk was pumped in the last days of May and June, 2011 and frozen immediately. I gave birth April 27th, but my son was not able to feed until weeks later because of heart surgery. I am still producing more than he eats, hence the surplus. I am a healthy 34 year old vegetarian and take no medications. I take prenatal vitamins including a DHA supplement, as well as additional calcium and vitamin D. I do not smoke; I do not drink alcohol or coffee.

Last edited by taraanderson on Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : milk no longer available)

taraanderson

Back to top Go down

NO LONGER AVAILABLE - 350oz of frozen breastmilk available for pick up in Long Island City, Queens Empty Re: NO LONGER AVAILABLE - 350oz of frozen breastmilk available for pick up in Long Island City, Queens

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down