MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adopting a newborn and looking for milk!

5 posters

Go down

Adopting a newborn and looking for milk! Empty Re: Adopting a newborn and looking for milk!

Post by Lrk319 Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:44 pm

I can help I have a lot of frozen milk from sept to current my baby is now 4 months. 200+oz. Contact me if interested !

Lrk319

Back to top Go down

Adopting a newborn and looking for milk! Empty Re: Adopting a newborn and looking for milk!

Post by Alin0924 Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:50 pm

Hi anne. I have around 50oz of frozen bm that i want to donate. My baby was born in mid oct so the milk should be good for your baby. I don't drink or smoke. The only medications i am taking is prenatal vitamin and was on motrin occasionally due to csec. Let me know if you are interested.

Alin0924

Back to top Go down

Post by thiram712 Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:45 am

I've got a bunch of milk in my park slope freezer. Yours if you want it! Let me know.

Tamar

thiram712

Back to top Go down

Adopting a newborn and looking for milk! Empty Still looking for breastmilk in NYC area - can drive to pick up

Post by adoptingmom Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:26 am

Hi moms,

We are getting closer to the due date of the baby we are adopting and looking for breastmilk. If you have any frozen to donate, please contact me. We are more than happy to reimburse expenses for drop-ins or lansinoh bags, etc.

I have read there are some dishonest people on these boards with weird proclivities, and just want to reassure you that you can contact our adoption attorney to verify our situation. Her name is Robin Fleischner:

Phone:(212) 362-6945
Text: (347) 861-3553
Email: robin@adoptsurrogatelaw.com
http://www.adoptsurrogatelaw.com/

Thanks,
Anne and David

adoptingmom

Back to top Go down

Post by hduns Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:41 pm

No problem, good luck!

hduns

Back to top Go down

Adopting a newborn and looking for milk! Empty Thanks

Post by adoptingmom Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:26 pm

Hi hduns, I tried to reply earlier but didn't seem to go through. I spoke to a friend of a friend who is a lactation consultant and she recommended that if the milk has been frozen over 3 - 6 months, that it might be ok for an older baby with a more robust system but she didn't recommend it for a newborn. Thank you so much for being willing to donate - we really appreciate it!

adoptingmom

Back to top Go down

Adopting a newborn and looking for milk! Empty Long Island

Post by hduns Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:42 am

Hi Anne - I have a decent amount of milk in my freezer - I can't give it to my daughter anymore because she has allergies.  I live in Nassau County.  Most of the milk is from April/May 2014 - if you're really strict about the 6 month cutoff in the freezer, then this wouldn't work for you, but I think it would be fine to use it longer - I still feed it to my daughter sometimes and she is fine with it.  It has been in a subzero freezer that is rarely opened and is frozen solid.

hduns

Back to top Go down

Adopting a newborn and looking for milk! Empty Adopting a newborn and looking for milk!

Post by adoptingmom Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:50 pm

We are thrilled to be adopting our second child soon.  He is due in less than a month!  

Our ideal situation would be to find a mom locally (NYC area - we can drive up to Westchester, Rockland Counties or out to Long Island or NJ no problem!)   We adopted a baby girl in Feb 2011 and through this wonderful forum managed to give her breast milk from several wonderful mamas starting at birth.  She is now 3.5 and super-healthy, and we did obtain frozen milk from some amazing ladies last time who shipped it to us with dry ice and it was wonderful, but it was a major pain for them and eventually we did find a great mom in the NYC area who was pumping way more than her baby ate, and gave us the extra her baby didn't need, some frozen and some fresh.

We are more than happy to reimburse for the lansinoh bags or playtex drop-ins, etc., etc., and hope to give our second child the amazing gift of nutrition and health that only breast milk can.  

If you would like to verify our identities and status as adoptive parents, you can speak to our adoption attorney Robin Fleischner - ask her about Anne and David in NYC:  
Phone:(212) 362-6945
Text: (347) 861-3553
Email: robin@adoptsurrogatelaw.com
http://www.adoptsurrogatelaw.com/  

Thanks for reading and thank you to all the moms who so lovingly donate.  

Anne and David

adoptingmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down