MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

adoptive mom in Houston area seeking milk

Go down

adoptive mom in Houston area seeking milk Empty adoptive mom in Houston area seeking milk

Post by nishtajmehra Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:48 pm

Hello,

My partner and I are really thrilled to have JUST been matched with a birth mom who is due in mid-to-late July. Unfortunately, this means we do not have a large window of time to locate breast milk, or for me to attempt to produce milk of my own (though I will be meeting with a lactation consultant and trying!). We are really hoping that a generous mom out there would be willing to help us out with a supply of breast milk to start our little one with--I would be more than happy to drive anywhere in the greater Houston area to pick up milk, and are happy to take milk from any healthy donor.

We also have friends in the San Antonio area who could store milk for us and bring it our way.

Many, many thanks for any help! And please know that all of you donor moms are such a gift.

Best,
Nishta

nishtajmehra

Back to top Go down