MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

200 oz to donate *POSSIBLE Higher Lipase* MILK HAS BEEN SPOKEN FOR, SORRY (I'll post again when I have more)

2 posters

Go down

200 oz to donate  *POSSIBLE Higher Lipase*  MILK HAS BEEN SPOKEN FOR, SORRY  (I'll post again when I have more) Empty Re: 200 oz to donate *POSSIBLE Higher Lipase* MILK HAS BEEN SPOKEN FOR, SORRY (I'll post again when I have more)

Post by GoodyBrook Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:56 pm

Received your message and sent you a reply, Mandibula...

Thanks for the tip about using vanilla to mask the flavor of the high lipase. Great tip! (I bet it tastes like a vanilla milkshake!)

GoodyBrook

Back to top Go down

200 oz to donate  *POSSIBLE Higher Lipase*  MILK HAS BEEN SPOKEN FOR, SORRY  (I'll post again when I have more) Empty Re: 200 oz to donate *POSSIBLE Higher Lipase* MILK HAS BEEN SPOKEN FOR, SORRY (I'll post again when I have more)

Post by mandibula Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:56 pm

Hi holly,
I'm definitely interested. Formula tastes waaaay funnier than high lipase milk Smile
I pm'd you, but for some reason the message is still in my outbox and not shown on sent items.
I posted here a few days ago about my micropreemie if you would like to meet him!
Thanks!
Mandi
mandibula
mandibula

Back to top Go down

200 oz to donate  *POSSIBLE Higher Lipase*  MILK HAS BEEN SPOKEN FOR, SORRY  (I'll post again when I have more) Empty 200 oz to donate *POSSIBLE Higher Lipase* MILK HAS BEEN SPOKEN FOR, SORRY (I'll post again when I have more)

Post by GoodyBrook Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:48 am

I pumped while at work this summer, but we no longer need my frozen stash of 200 oz. My son is 9 months old and drinks it without issue, but some does have the taste associated with high lipase, a bit "soapy." I've not had it tested, so I can't be sure.

The milk was pumped in June, July, and August (when he was 2-4 months old). It is frozen primarily in 4 oz packages. The earlier milk is frozen in medical specimen bags, the later milk is frozen in snack ziplocs. All has been double bagged in gallon freezer ziplocs and frozen in the bottom of an upright freezer.

I'm in the Mountain West, but can certainly ship if you cover the costs.

Healthy: no smoking, no drinking, no drugs. Just lots of milk and wanting it to go to a little one in need!

Respond with Email and I'll get back to you.

Last edited by GoodyBrook on Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:11 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : update)

GoodyBrook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down