MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk Available- Excess Lipase

2 posters

Go down

Milk Available- Excess Lipase Empty Re: Milk Available- Excess Lipase

Post by ErinDA Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:26 am

I'm sorry for your son's illness. I can't imagine watching my child go through that.
Unfortunately the milk is no longer available. If anything changes I'll contact you.

ErinDA

Back to top Go down

Post by babyanthony Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:36 pm

My name is Yecenia Rodriguez. Would you be willing to ship to Oregon? The owners of the company were I work, E3Live, has volunteered their FedEx account for me to us. My son was born at 6 lbs and 5 oz and he is currently 6 months and only weights 12 lbs and 3 oz. The doctors keep telling me that he needs to be hospitalized but they are wanting to give him radiation and experimental testing. We have tried every type of formula and he keeps vomiting and he has lots of flames, and now he is so constipated that he is now bleeding when passing a bowel movement. His milestones are of a 2 month baby. We just started giving him goats milk this week and I am seeing some improvement, but I believe he needs mothers milk to help him grow. Doctor's say that he is not allergic to Dairy. I would love your help... I do not want him to suffer anymore. I can't just stand here and wait for the doctors to hospitalize him.

I thank you from the bottom of my heart if you could help.

Yecenia Rodriguez
541-591-5507

babyanthony

Back to top Go down

Milk Available- Excess Lipase Empty Milk Available- Excess Lipase

Post by ErinDA Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:49 pm

I have around 200 oz of milk available for donation (sorry I don't know the exact amount). I discovered I have excess lipase so the milk smells and tastes sour, but it is still nutritionally good and would be perfect for a baby with a feeding tube.
I really hate for it to go to waste.
I am a non smoker, non drinker. I've maintained a relatively healthy diet that was caffeine-free. I did take Imitrex occasionally while breastfeeding and pumping, but my pediatrician assured that only a minimal amount transfers to breastmilk and it is completely safe.

ErinDA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down