MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

***Spoken For....Milk to donate in North Dallas area.

2 posters

Go down

***Spoken For....Milk to donate in North Dallas area. Empty Re: ***Spoken For....Milk to donate in North Dallas area.

Post by Mama_bird Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:00 pm

Hi Kathy,

At this time, I am not willing to ship breastmilk, plus I don't have a large enough frozen supply yet to make that really worthwile. However, if I end up changing my mind, I can certainly get in touch with you if you'd like.

Wishing you and your daughter all the best!

Mama_bird

Back to top Go down

***Spoken For....Milk to donate in North Dallas area. Empty Re: ***Spoken For....Milk to donate in North Dallas area.

Post by Kpowell Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:26 pm

Hi there. I am very interested, but would require
Shipping. I live in San marcos, Texas. I have a 38 week old
Daughter; she's a preemie. We solely rely on breast milk donations.
Please let me know if you are interested in shipping. Smile
Also, I think it's awesome what you are doing. It is a huge blessing
To us mommies who can't BF !
His
Kathy
512 557-3427

Kpowell

Back to top Go down

***Spoken For....Milk to donate in North Dallas area. Empty ***Spoken For....Milk to donate in North Dallas area.

Post by Mama_bird Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:04 am

I am new to this site and new to donating. I'm 36 and a married mother to 2. I am currently nursing and pumping for my 7 week old daughter, who is healthy and thriving. I have established a strong supply and would like to help other moms and babies in need. At the moment, I have around 30 oz of frozen breastmilk, and I typically add to that amount everyday. Milk is stored in medula breastmilk bags, mostly in 5 oz increments.

I would like to work with a mom locally and avoid shipping. I'm a SAHM, and would be willing to meet for pick-ups in the DFW area. I'm happy to answer any revelant health and medical questions, and would be willing to share prenatal labwork as well, so please feel free to let me know what you need.

EDITED TO ADD:
* This is newborn milk, for those who want to know. My daughter was born on 3/3/11, and this is milk that I pumped/froze from 3/14-3/17. It has been stored in a regular freezer, inside double-bagged freezer bags for added protection.
* Due to a c-section delivery, I was also taking RX meds to manage pain during the time this milk was pumped (Ibuprofen, Hydrocodone, Perocet). These were medications perscribed by my OB and were typically taken 1-2 x per day over my first 4 weeks postpartum.

Last edited by Mama_bird on Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:21 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : add additional information)

Mama_bird

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down