MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk Available - Athens area - already spoken for

2 posters

Go down

Milk Available - Athens area - already spoken for Empty Re: Milk Available - Athens area - already spoken for

Post by Haylee Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:05 pm

How far is Athens from Columbus?

Haylee

Back to top Go down

Milk Available - Athens area - already spoken for Empty Milk Available - Athens area - already spoken for

Post by sunshine_w21 Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:13 am

I have 200 ounces available for donation in the Athens area. My son was born 10/23/11, and the milk is from November and December. I am still making more than he needs, so I am freezing the extra, but I am running out of space to store it and am about to have to start throwing it away unless someone wants it. I am 31, healthy, and I do eat wheat/dairy/nuts/etc. The only medication I take is Singulair for asthma, which is okay with my OB and my pediatrician.[i]

Last edited by sunshine_w21 on Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

sunshine_w21

Back to top Go down