MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

**No longer available** Milk to Share for pickup in Loganville, GA (between Atlanta and Athens)

2 posters

Go down

**No longer available** Milk to Share for pickup in Loganville, GA (between Atlanta and Athens) Empty Re: **No longer available** Milk to Share for pickup in Loganville, GA (between Atlanta and Athens)

Post by JenniferGilbert Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:24 am

I am driving to ATL this weekend to drop off Noah at Grammy and Grandaddys.

Is your milk still available. Could I meet you at an exit off of 85?

Blessings,
Jennifer and Noah Gilbert
JenniferGilbert
JenniferGilbert

Back to top Go down

**No longer available** Milk to Share for pickup in Loganville, GA (between Atlanta and Athens) Empty **No longer available** Milk to Share for pickup in Loganville, GA (between Atlanta and Athens)

Post by sarafly Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:36 pm

I thought I was going to have to go back to work in March but I didn't. My six month old daughter won't be able to use a good bit of the milk I pumped. It has been in the deep freezer since it was pumped. I am giving away all the milk I have from November and December 2011. I am not sure how much it is, and really don't want to take it out of the deep freezer to count it, but I estimate is between 100 and 200 ounces- possibly more.
I expect I will have more down the road, but I am afraid to give it up just yet.
My daughter doesn't have any food allergies, but I try to avoid consuming a lot of caffeine. I don't smoke, and rarely have a drink (if I do, it is after I have pumped for the night), and I only take pre-natal vitamins and a calcium supplement. It is not pasteurized or anything, but I am very healthy, so I am just hoping that this will be able to help someone.
I would really prefer not to ship- I am looking for someone to just come pick it up from Loganville. Please let me know if you want this milk!

Last edited by sarafly on Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

sarafly

Back to top Go down