MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New to site, looking for donation in Chicago Burbs

3 posters

Go down

New to site, looking for donation in Chicago Burbs Empty Re: New to site, looking for donation in Chicago Burbs

Post by Paceysmom Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:55 am

You can have mine!! I live in Mt. Prospect. Been in the freezer since December.(not me- the milk!) Still good. I have a 4 month old girl. I'm a regular person some caffeine no smoke no alcohol. fruits and veggies when I can- vitamins when I remember..... I have a healthy, chubby girl who sleeps a lot, so there is a lot of extra milk. Let me know if interested.

Paceysmom

Back to top Go down

New to site, looking for donation in Chicago Burbs Empty Re: New to site, looking for donation in Chicago Burbs

Post by Monica N Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:29 pm

Hello Sabrina,
I have tons of frozen milk that my son never went thru. Let me know, I would love to help.

Monica

Monica N

Back to top Go down

New to site, looking for donation in Chicago Burbs Empty New to site, looking for donation in Chicago Burbs

Post by crljmommy Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:46 pm

Hi, I live in Lindenhurst, and my son is 4 days old today! I have 3 other healthy children that I have unsuccessfully breastfed from birth. Unfortunately, I do not make enough milk and have always had to supplement with formula (even this little guy so far). I am using a supplemental nursing system (and considering the lact aid) to provide the baby with his formula, along with pumping after feeds, but we have a bad latch, and I am only able to pump about 1oz every 4 hours (and he's eating at least 2oz! already!). I am desperate to make my dream of a healthy breastmilk fed baby come true, if you can help, I would be eternally grateful!
Thank You,
Sabrina
crljmommy
crljmommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down