MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New to site, want to donate in Chicago suburbs

2 posters

Go down

New to site, want to donate in Chicago suburbs Empty Re: New to site, want to donate in Chicago suburbs

Post by dmskar Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:56 pm

Hi Sarah,
My name is Kathy and I live in McHenry, IL. I have a daughter with spinal muscular atrophy that is exclusively tube-fed and currently receives breast milk from a donor near us that will be weaning soon. We are actively looking at finding a new donor. We would be willing to come for pickups if that's what you would prefer. Please contact me if you are interested.
Sincerely,
Kathy

dmskar

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/sophiasalus

Back to top Go down

New to site, want to donate in Chicago suburbs Empty New to site, want to donate in Chicago suburbs

Post by ssaaraahh Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:26 pm

Hello all

I'm new to the site, looking to donate about 100oz of milk right now plus possibly establish an ongoing donation. I'm a 29 year old mother of a healthy 3 month old baby boy. I meet all the requirements of a suitable donor as listed in the FAQ section on the website. I live in Roselle. If interested, please send me a private message.

Sarah

ssaaraahh

Back to top Go down