MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking to donate my milk to family in Chicago-S. Suburbs

3 posters

Go down

Looking to donate my milk to family in Chicago-S. Suburbs  Empty Re: Looking to donate my milk to family in Chicago-S. Suburbs

Post by Katelynsmomma Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:39 am

I am interested. Do you think you could help me out? my daughter was 6 weeks early and can only use breast milk. Formula is not good for her since she throws it up everytime! please let me know if you can.
Thanks!

Katelynsmomma

Back to top Go down

Looking to donate my milk to family in Chicago-S. Suburbs  Empty Donation

Post by prinsess2006 Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:35 pm

Hi, I would love to accept your doantion for my little guy. He was born 2 months premature and can not tolerate formula. I can not produce due to hormone disorder. I would love to speak with you more. Thanks!

prinsess2006

Back to top Go down

Looking to donate my milk to family in Chicago-S. Suburbs  Empty Looking to donate my milk to family in Chicago-S. Suburbs

Post by Kimicah Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:07 pm

Hello!
I have a gorgeous healthy (& chunky!) 5 week old baby girl & I have more milk than she can handle!
I am looking for a family that needs milk on a consistent basis as opposed to a bulk donation.
My breast milk meets all certification requirements for donation & is always alcohol free & drug free (illegal, Rx, & OTC).

If you are looking for a long term solution for you little one, please contact me & we can work out the logistics.

Looking forward to meeting you!

Kimicah

Back to top Go down

Looking to donate my milk to family in Chicago-S. Suburbs  Empty Re: Looking to donate my milk to family in Chicago-S. Suburbs

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down