MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NW Chicago suburbs - Freezer full of milk - Desperately need to donate or will have to trash it :(

+2
dieena
kyama1
6 posters

Go down

NW Chicago suburbs - Freezer full of milk - Desperately need to donate or will have to trash it :(  Empty Re: NW Chicago suburbs - Freezer full of milk - Desperately need to donate or will have to trash it :(

Post by kyama1 Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:05 pm

I have donated all my milk. If in the future I have more to give I will post again. I hope you are able to find someone who can donate to your little ones

kyama1

Back to top Go down

NW Chicago suburbs - Freezer full of milk - Desperately need to donate or will have to trash it :(  Empty Re: NW Chicago suburbs - Freezer full of milk - Desperately need to donate or will have to trash it :(

Post by jeanbean2 Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:58 pm

I have a need for milk if you still have some to share with my son. He's 3 months old and I can't produce enough.

Jeannine

jeanbean2

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahPieDoula Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:36 am

we r in Chicago and r in desperate need of milk for our son Sebastian who was born at 27 weeks gestation. Please give me a call if you still have the milk and would like to share it with us.

Sarah Booten
773-707-4470

SarahPieDoula

Back to top Go down

Post by LauraSMalone Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:45 pm

Hello Lady,

I have an adopted son (7 weeks) and attempted to induce lactation without much success. If your milk is still available, I would be most grateful.

Thank you!
Laura (lsmalone@mindspring.com)

LauraSMalone

Back to top Go down

Post by jana Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:01 am

If you have any left please contact me! I am only a couple hours away and have 4 month old!

Thanks,
Jana

jana

Back to top Go down

Post by dieena Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:27 pm

That is heartbreaking! I'm so sorry that you can't use the milk you worked so hard for. We have a freezer that is empty and need milk for my daughter who has a formula intolerance. I'll pm my contact information. Smile
dieena
dieena

Back to top Go down

NW Chicago suburbs - Freezer full of milk - Desperately need to donate or will have to trash it :(  Empty NW Chicago suburbs - Freezer full of milk - Desperately need to donate or will have to trash it :(

Post by kyama1 Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:39 am

I am an overproducer and have stored away a lot of milk. Turns out my daughter has sensitivities to dairy and wheat and all the milk I froze I can no longer use.

The milk is in a deep freezer so its supposed to be good for up to six mos- I have milk dating back to May (maybe April)
My freezer is full and I would like to donate it asap

kyama1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down