MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk to donate in NW 'burbs

3 posters

Go down

Milk to donate in NW 'burbs Empty Re: Milk to donate in NW 'burbs

Post by LiamsMomma Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:47 pm

Hi, my name is Shannon and I live in Ohio. If you are still interested in donating to us, my little guy could really use it, he is still very young so we will be in need for several months to come, due to IGT I was never able to produce enough for him (pumping every 2-3hrs only getting 6-8oz total in 24 hrs). He has reflux with every type of formula and a milk protein allergy so we could use it. I live in Ohio, but shipping from your state will be relatively inexpensive for me, and I can arrange everything to make it easy for you, my email is bumble701 at hotmail dot com and contact me if or when you are able to donate. thank you in advance!

LiamsMomma

Back to top Go down

Post by 1sickbaby Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:42 pm

hey do you still have the milk and would you be willing to ship?? we are totally out so the need is great! i can cover all cost.
thanks in advance!

1sickbaby

Back to top Go down

Milk to donate in NW 'burbs Empty Milk to donate in NW 'burbs

Post by megs Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:34 pm

My baby is 6 months old and I have several hundred ounces of frozen milk that I can give someone immediately and can also supply some on an on-going basis.

I am currently taking 2 medications: 200mg daily of labetalol and 50mg daily of sertraline. Both are considered safe for breastfeeding, and I feed my milk to my own baby with no concerns. I was also taking both of these meds while breastfeeding my daughter who is now a happy, healthy 4 year old.

I am located in Des Plaines.

megs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down