MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

23 ounces of (cows milk free) frozen Milk to Donate in Augusta, Ga

2 posters

Go down

23 ounces of (cows milk free) frozen Milk to Donate in Augusta, Ga  Empty Re: 23 ounces of (cows milk free) frozen Milk to Donate in Augusta, Ga

Post by 4kidstobe Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:44 am

I am so sorry I have since had to throw this milk out, as it has already expired :- ( .

I'm pregnant and in my last month right now. I do plan to be a milk donor myself. So if you'd like to check back with me , email me at babybunny4@yahoo.com around MID OCT , because that is when my baby will already be here and I'll have already healed enough from the birth,etc.. and have pumped some milk by then. I am not completely diary free, (I occasionally eat cheese,and use products that *MAY* contain ingredients from a cow) but I do not ever drink cows milk and do try my best to limit any dairy consumption .

4kidstobe

Back to top Go down

23 ounces of (cows milk free) frozen Milk to Donate in Augusta, Ga  Empty Re: 23 ounces of (cows milk free) frozen Milk to Donate in Augusta, Ga

Post by mama2many Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:28 am

Is this milk still available? I need dairy free milk ASAP!! My current donor isn't pumping as much and we need milk for this weekend! I'm willing to pick it up. thanks!

mama2many

Back to top Go down

23 ounces of (cows milk free) frozen Milk to Donate in Augusta, Ga  Empty 23 ounces of (cows milk free) frozen Milk to Donate in Augusta, Ga

Post by 4kidstobe Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:19 am

My sister left more milk in my freezer. However she no longer needs it, as she doesn't feed her breastmilk in her sippy cups. She is 7.5 months old,born Sept 26,2010. She occasionaly pumps her milk when she's away from her, and then ends up not needing the milk, (but she likes to save it for jsut in case or to give away). This is the second time I've had some of it,and she told me to go ahead and give it away. She doesn't drink cows milk. She is disease free,but I have no proof. The bags are dated from Feb 23RD to March 17TH.

So some are about 3 months old,and the rest is 2 months old. I kept them in the back of my fridge freezer. If anyone is interested in Meeting me in the Augusta,Georgia area for pick up, please let me know. I am actualy in Evans. BUt Augusta is very close to me. It's nto much,but I figured I'd offer it up for grabs anyway.
Christine

(P.S.) I am due with my son October 8Th and plan to become a milk donor . I will have the proof of being disease free,and I will be cows milk free as I have been the last several yrs. So anyone who might need breast milk after October, please check back with me, or for any posted updates on this site.

4kidstobe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down