MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Lots of milk for donation in Evanston/Chicago IL

Go down

Lots of milk for donation in Evanston/Chicago IL Empty Re: Lots of milk for donation in Evanston/Chicago IL

Post by mamamansfield on Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:16 am

Is there any milk left? My supply suddenly plummeted due to a new pregnancy and I donated my own stash a couple months ago.

mamamansfield

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Lots of milk for donation in Evanston/Chicago IL Empty Re: Lots of milk for donation in Evanston/Chicago IL

Post by Smaddox91 on Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:07 am

Please I'm desperately trying to find milk for my baby! She is EBF but I've gone back to work and can't keep up, the other day she refused the bottle of formula and the daycare let her go with out until I could get a break to nurse her I can't keep up I'm pumping when can but my supply has dropped from be lack of nursing during the day - I Strictly breast feed at home never give her a bottle until she has to have at at the daycare( I work there but only get a hour break , to pump and nurse and it's not enough ! Please pleas I would be ever so grateful for help, I've tried so many different formulas and she won't take ANY of them I'm in Oklahoma and willing to pay for shipping

Smaddox91

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 1sickbaby on Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:03 am

I sent you a pm

1sickbaby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Lots of milk for donation in Evanston/Chicago IL Empty Lots of milk for donation in Evanston/Chicago IL

Post by YuliaE on Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:01 pm

Hello,
I have a lot of milk to donate that has been carefully handled and stored at below 15 degrees in a deep freezer. We bought this freezer for this purpose only a little after my son was born. He just had his 9 months doctor check up on Monday and he is "perfect". He and I have never been sick and I hope to breastfeed him well into his 2nd year. Currently when I go to work, he is drinking the milk I pumped back in October (my oldest milk). So I know that even my oldest milk is good. I've never done this before, but would love to help out another mommy and baby as I don't need this much milk and the freezer is full.

I am very healthy, don't take any medications, and limit caffeine to one cup of black tea a day. Not sure what else I should share, but I can answer questions.

I think I could probably donate close to 1,000 ounces from Nov 2012-Jan 2013 pumping.

YuliaE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down