MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Mommy looking for milk in the Houston Area!

2 posters

Go down

New Mommy looking for milk in the Houston Area! Empty Re: New Mommy looking for milk in the Houston Area!

Post by sfrizzell1 Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:23 pm

Dont beat yourself up over not being able to express enough milk. You are doing everything you can to provide breast milk for your daughter and for that you should give yourself a pat on the back! Way to go mommy!

Have you talked with anyone at the Milk Bank in Texas Childrens Hospital? They are AMAZING and can provide you with many different things to try. They were such a blessing when I was started my breast feeding journey. I can provide you with the number if you're interested. Just send me an email to sfrizzell1@yahoo.com. I'm terribly sorry I dont have any milk for your precious angel at this time. Let me see what I can do to get my supply back up and maybe I can pump you some?! No promises but I'll try. I have fallen in love with breast feeding and I feel blessed to be able to help others in need. Keep in contact with me as I try to increase my supply again.

~ Sara ~

sfrizzell1

Back to top Go down

New Mommy looking for milk in the Houston Area! Empty New Mommy looking for milk in the Houston Area!

Post by mommyof2girls10 Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:06 pm

Hi fellow mommies!!
I have a 5 week old daughter, Landree and I am very interested in giving her your milk! Let me briefly tell you a little about my(our) situation! Landree was born @ 39 weeks, via c-section. I was very excited about breastfeeding my sweet baby! I wasn't able to nurse until about 6 hours post surgery and when I asked for a lactation consultant to help me, one was not sent until 2 days later...I had to basically teach myself, and Landree how to BF, since my nurse wasn't very helpful! When we were discharged from the hospital, my pediatrician told me to supplement with formula to get Landree to gain weight, (she was 5lbs, 10oz), so I did! After 1 week of BFing and supplementing with formula, I was not expressing any milk..I have been pumping for the past 3 weeks and have only yielded a few teaspoons of milk...I have done everything the lactation consultant has told me to do, and still no milk! I have beat myself up over not being able to provide my precious baby with the best!
Thank you!
--I will gladly pay all shipping/supply cost!

I can be reached @ bankerkb12@gmail.com

mommyof2girls10

Back to top Go down