MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Traveling to GA Thursday and Saturday - would love to pick up Breast Milk for Noah

3 posters

Go down

Traveling to GA Thursday and Saturday - would love to pick up Breast Milk for Noah  Empty Re: Traveling to GA Thursday and Saturday - would love to pick up Breast Milk for Noah

Post by jkmmama Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:17 am

JenniferGilbert wrote:Possible. Either Oct. 7 or Oct. 19.
My hubby's parents live in Roswell/Alpharetta GA area.

Not sure where you are at?

Thank you,
Jennifer

I have about 80 frozen oz. See my thread posted if you are interested.

Thanks.

jkmmama

Back to top Go down

Traveling to GA Thursday and Saturday - would love to pick up Breast Milk for Noah  Empty Re: Traveling to GA Thursday and Saturday - would love to pick up Breast Milk for Noah

Post by JenniferGilbert Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:57 am

Hope you find someone to donate to...
JenniferGilbert
JenniferGilbert

Back to top Go down

Post by GypsyQueen Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:15 am

Oh, never mind then. Atlanta is about 5 hours away. I live right on the east coast by FL.

GypsyQueen

Back to top Go down

Traveling to GA Thursday and Saturday - would love to pick up Breast Milk for Noah  Empty Possible....

Post by JenniferGilbert Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:23 am

Possible. Either Oct. 7 or Oct. 19.
My hubby's parents live in Roswell/Alpharetta GA area.

Not sure where you are at?

Thank you,
Jennifer
JenniferGilbert
JenniferGilbert

Back to top Go down

Post by GypsyQueen Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:28 pm

Are you going to be going back through GA anytime soon? I live right off of 95 and I have 300oz that I am looking to donate.

GypsyQueen

Back to top Go down

Traveling to GA Thursday and Saturday - would love to pick up Breast Milk for Noah  Empty Traveling to GA Thursday and Saturday - would love to pick up Breast Milk for Noah

Post by JenniferGilbert Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:39 am

Hi,
I will be traveling through GA tomorrow (thursday) and my husband, Brady will be traveling through GA on Saturday.
We would LOVE to pick up some frozen breast milk along the way that a mommy might have for our Sweet Baby Noah.

Please let me know if you can help. We also have pumping bags.

In Abundant Blessings,

Jennifer, Brady and Sweet Baby Noah (8 months old) : )
JenniferGilbert
JenniferGilbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down