MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Small stash (about 40oz) to donate in California

2 posters

Go down

Small stash (about 40oz) to donate in California Empty Re: Small stash (about 40oz) to donate in California

Post by lmv Sat May 29, 2010 12:16 pm

Hi Dawn!
Yes, we're still on for today. I'm thinking in front of the REI would be better since it's a little less busy. I'll call you when we arrive :-) See you soon!

Lynn

lmv

Back to top Go down

Small stash (about 40oz) to donate in California Empty Re: Small stash (about 40oz) to donate in California

Post by dawnpurcell Sat May 29, 2010 10:55 am

Hi there! Just confirming that we're meeting today at 430 at the AMC theatres. My cell # is 209.770.1400 and my mother in law's # is 408.354.2307.

Thanks!!
Dawn
dawnpurcell
dawnpurcell

Back to top Go down

Small stash (about 40oz) to donate in California Empty YES! Thank you!!!

Post by dawnpurcell Tue May 25, 2010 10:52 pm

Hi Lynn! Saturday would work better. I actually live in Sonora...we won't be in town until the evening for our niece's graduation dinner. It's the theatres over by REI, yes? My mother in law's phone number is 408-354-2307 and my cell (though less reliable up in the hills between LG & Saratoga) is 209-770-1400. I look forward to meeting you!!!

Dawn
dawnpurcell
dawnpurcell

Back to top Go down

Post by lmv Tue May 25, 2010 10:48 pm

Hi Dawn,
Congratulations on your son! :-) I'm in the East Foothills, but I know Los Gatos well. I could meet you in LG on Friday afternoon after 11, or in Saratoga near the AMC theaters at about 4:30 (we have church at 5) on Saturday. Let me know what works best for you...

Thanks!
Lynn

lmv

Back to top Go down

Small stash (about 40oz) to donate in California Empty Would love your milk and can pick up this weekend!

Post by dawnpurcell Tue May 25, 2010 8:08 pm

Hi Lynn!

I would love your milk for my 22 day old son. I have very little production related to a previous surgery. I will be in the bay area this weekend for the whole weekend. Where are you located? I'll be in Los Gatos. Thanks so much in advance!!!

Dawn (and Declan....:-)
dawnpurcell
dawnpurcell

Back to top Go down

Small stash (about 40oz) to donate in California Empty Small stash (about 40oz) to donate in California

Post by lmv Mon May 24, 2010 10:39 pm

Hi! I'm in California (Bay Area) and have a small freezer stash, about 40oz of ~3oz bags,of milk from February and March that I built up before we discovered that my son is allergic to dairy. We were hoping he would grow out of it, but he hasn't yet and I don't want the milk to go to waste. I would love it to go to good use instead of throwing it away :-) A local family would be great, but if someone is willing to pay for shipping and walk me through the steps to ship, I'm willing to do that... Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!
Lynn

lmv

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down