MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bm to donate. northeast Ga/ cornelia

4 posters

Go down

bm to donate. northeast Ga/ cornelia Empty We'll take it!

Post by nataliacolqui Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:51 pm

Thank you so much! Just let me know where you would like to meet, I will be in Cornelia around ten a.m.

nataliacolqui

https://www.facebook.com/ncolqui

Back to top Go down

bm to donate. northeast Ga/ cornelia Empty Re: bm to donate. northeast Ga/ cornelia

Post by jessbenbrybent Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:43 am

Ok I checked and I only have 26.5 oz in my freezer. u r more than welcome to have it but I know its not a lot
jessbenbrybent
jessbenbrybent

Back to top Go down

bm to donate. northeast Ga/ cornelia Empty Re: bm to donate. northeast Ga/ cornelia

Post by jessbenbrybent Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:38 am

I will check to see what I have but I know its slim. I haven't pumped in a while due to my busy schedule and I'm always with my son so its just easier to nurse him
jessbenbrybent
jessbenbrybent

Back to top Go down

bm to donate. northeast Ga/ cornelia Empty Traveling through Cornelia on Saturday

Post by nataliacolqui Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:30 pm

Hi, I saw your post from last month, and I am making a two hour drive to pick up some much needed milk for my daughter Scarlett this Saturday in Cornelia, it's not much, but any little bit helps us. I was wondering if you had any milk stashed up since then that you would like to donate. I don't mind even if it's just a little, it's more than I could ever make. Thank you!

nataliacolqui

https://www.facebook.com/ncolqui

Back to top Go down

Post by kelbi Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:03 pm

I understand and appreciate your reply! Be well, hope your recovery is very smooth.

kelbi

Back to top Go down

Post by jessbenbrybent Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:07 am

I'm sorry at this time I can't help out but I just had surgery Tuesday and I probably don't have enough to make it worth your time
jessbenbrybent
jessbenbrybent

Back to top Go down

Post by kelbi Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:17 am

I will be having surgery next month and could use some help as my baby is so young i've not had a lot of time for storing enough to get through the recovery period..

kelbi

Back to top Go down

Post by jessbenbrybent Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:12 pm

Ok great just get in touch with me
jessbenbrybent
jessbenbrybent

Back to top Go down

Post by mrellington Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:48 pm

Hi! I have family in Lakemont, GA who could pick up locally. My youngest son still takes 14-16oz a day and we're getting low on our freezer stash. I'd like to keep him going as long as I can, especially w/ the cold & flu season upon us. We'd love to be considered if any milk is still available!

Thanks!
Mary

mre06@hotmail.com
mrellington
mrellington

Back to top Go down

bm to donate. northeast Ga/ cornelia Empty bm to donate. northeast Ga/ cornelia

Post by jessbenbrybent Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:35 pm

My son is exclusively breastfed but I pump 2 times a day. I already have probably 100 Oz. that I would love to give to a child in need. I'm a healthy 28 yr old, taking only my nursing blend vitamins.
jessbenbrybent
jessbenbrybent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down