MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

200 Oz of milk available, traveling to Nashua area on Saturday 3/20

2 posters

Go down

200 Oz of milk available, traveling to Nashua area on Saturday 3/20 Empty Re: 200 Oz of milk available, traveling to Nashua area on Saturday 3/20

Post by tmckay Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:53 am

Oh, no! I've missed it!! I wish I had thought to give you my number yesterday. I'll PM it to you just in case something should work out later.

tmckay

Back to top Go down

200 Oz of milk available, traveling to Nashua area on Saturday 3/20 Empty Re: 200 Oz of milk available, traveling to Nashua area on Saturday 3/20

Post by k8land Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:31 am

Hi Tami,
Yes! It is still available. Do you want to send me an email address or phone number so I can contact you directly/privately? We're actually headed out in about a half an hour (!) but if I hear from you I can try and pack it up.
Kate

k8land

Back to top Go down

Post by tmckay Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:02 pm

Hi. Is your milk still available? I only have a few days worth left in my freezer and have frantically been looking for some.

I am actually in the No. Shore of Massachusetts but will gladly meet you, possibly on your way through or if not I will go to Nashua if I need to.

I have a 7 mo. old son, Luke, who has been thriving on donor milk. I am so sad that I'm running out and your milk would be immensely appreciated by us!

Thanks!
Tami

tmckay

Back to top Go down

200 Oz of milk available, traveling to Nashua area on Saturday 3/20 Empty 200 Oz of milk available, traveling to Nashua area on Saturday 3/20

Post by k8land Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:20 pm

I have about 200 oz of milk available. I have donated to two other babies in the past, but have pretty much stopped pumping because I'm out of freezer space. I hate to dump it! I live in CT, but am headed to NH to visit a friend this Saturday (3/20) If you happen to be in need of milk in the area and want to try to arrange a meetup and drop off, I can throw the milk in the cooler for our trip, just let me know ASAP!

k8land

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down