MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk desperately needed near Billings

Go down

Milk desperately needed near Billings Empty Milk desperately needed near Billings

Post by S222 Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:00 pm

Hi, I'm Erin - I've been exclusively breast feeding my 8 month old daughter, Ava, since she was born (well, we started solids at 6 months, but besides that, just BM). I'm pregnant again and since then (I'm currently 9 weeks) my milk supply has dramatically decreased. Ava is also beginning to notice a taste difference and doesn't want to eat as much, which I think has been making my supply even worse! I would love to take fenugreek since I heard it helps, but have been told NOT to take it while pregnant because it acts as a blood thinner. I'm really trying to get to Ava's 1st birthday without resorting to formula, but I'm going to need help. If anyone has extra milk, PLEASE PLEASE PM me or email me at: eschroeder00@hotmail.com. I'd prefer it be someone who doesn't drink caffeine (1 cup of coffee a day is ok, but not much more please) and of course, someone who is healthy (non smoking, doesn't drink when they nurse, takes vitamins, etc).

I actually live in the Chicago area but my mom lives in near Billings, in Park City and will pick it up. She is a flight attendant and said she will bring it home to me (Thank goodness for family!)

Thank you SO much in advance!!!!!

Erin, Mike and Ava Schroeder

S222

Back to top Go down