MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk desperately needed in the NW burbs, will TRAVEL FAR!

4 posters

Go down

Milk desperately needed in the NW burbs, will TRAVEL FAR! Empty Re: Milk desperately needed in the NW burbs, will TRAVEL FAR!

Post by S222 Sun May 30, 2010 5:01 pm

yes we do Smile I can be reached at eschroeder00@hotmail.com or PM me
THANK YOU!!!!

S222

Back to top Go down

Milk desperately needed in the NW burbs, will TRAVEL FAR! Empty still in need?

Post by momee2three Thu May 27, 2010 7:00 pm

do you still need milk? I'm in the north east suburbs...

momee2three

Back to top Go down

Milk desperately needed in the NW burbs, will TRAVEL FAR! Empty Re: Milk desperately needed in the NW burbs, will TRAVEL FAR!

Post by S222 Fri May 07, 2010 8:02 pm

I'm still looking for milk if anyone has any Smile

S222

Back to top Go down

Post by bk2010 Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:50 am

Are you still in need? I'm in the NW suburbs as well and have milk that needs to be used up starting in the next couple of weeks!

bk2010

Back to top Go down

Post by S222 Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:30 pm

I do!!! Very Happy

S222

Back to top Go down

Post by asianangelxo Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:30 am

do you still need milk?

asianangelxo

Back to top Go down

Milk desperately needed in the NW burbs, will TRAVEL FAR! Empty Milk desperately needed in the NW burbs, will TRAVEL FAR!

Post by S222 Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:57 pm

Hi, I'm Erin - I've been exclusively breast feeding my 8 month old daughter, Ava, since she was born (well, we started solids at 6 months, but besides that, just BM). I'm pregnant again and since then (I'm currently 9 weeks) my milk supply has dramatically decreased. Ava is also beginning to notice a taste difference and doesn't want to eat as much, which I think has been making my supply even worse! I would love to take fenugreek since I heard it helps, but have been told NOT to take it while pregnant because it acts as a blood thinner. I'm really trying to get to Ava's 1st birthday without resorting to formula, but I'm going to need help. If anyone has extra milk, I would be MORE than happy to drive FAR to get it or pay for shipping. PLEASE PLEASE PM me or email me at: eschroeder00@hotmail.com if you have any extra. I'd prefer it be someone who doesn't drink caffeine (1 cup of coffee a day is ok, but not much more please) and of course, someone who is healthy (non smoking, doesn't drink when they nurse, takes vitamins, etc).

Thank you SO much in advance!!!!! Very Happy

Erin, Mike and Ava Schroeder

S222

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down