MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk needed near Billings, but willing to drive or ship

2 posters

Go down

Milk needed near Billings, but willing to drive or ship Empty Re: Milk needed near Billings, but willing to drive or ship

Post by acsalava Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:48 pm

Hello Booboo, we are definitely interested in the milk you have to share. Thank you for offering us your extra milk as our little guy is still eating it up. We just need to figure out when/how to get the milk from you. We have friends in Glasgow that will be heading our way towards the end of July. Otherwise it's an 11hr round trip which we're more than willing to do, just hard to schedule to do so for a while. Right now it looks like we have enough donated frozen milk to get us to the end of July. Don't know if you can store it that long or have enough room to do that? Here's my e-mail address to let me know how best to contact you and set a pick up time/place. Thanks again for your generous offer. Sincerely, Christie. clsalava@comcast.net

acsalava

Back to top Go down

Milk needed near Billings, but willing to drive or ship Empty Re: Milk needed near Billings, but willing to drive or ship

Post by Booboo Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:30 pm

Please se my post re milk available if you are still in need of it....booboo

Booboo

Back to top Go down

Milk needed near Billings, but willing to drive or ship Empty Do you still need breastmilk

Post by Booboo Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:20 pm

Hi, I am a breastfeeding mother, my baby was born in December. I have stored milk for the past five months because I thought I would have to go to a guard school, but it has been canceled and I now have about 500 ounces that I would be willing to donated. My personal info: 39 hrs old, very healthy active life style, I do not drink alcohol when I am breast feeding, nor do I take any over the counter or prescription drugs with the exception of continuing a prenatal vitamin....please let me know if you are interested. I live in Glasgow

Booboo

Back to top Go down

Milk needed near Billings, but willing to drive or ship Empty Milk needed near Billings, but willing to drive or ship

Post by acsalava Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:36 pm

I am requesting mother's milk, here is our story. My son is currently three months old, but he was born 6 weeks premature. I vomited almost the entire pregnancy & was moderately to severely malnourished when he was born. My son needed to be born via C-section after the ultrasound showed that the placenta was no longer doing it's job. When my son was born, he weighed 2 lbs., 10 oz. I began pumping after my son's birth, but was not able to start to breast feed him until he was about 3 or 4 days old. My baby was in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) for 26 days. During that time, I was only able to nurse him twice a day on average, but I continued to pump. I never received the full milk supply that my baby needs to survive, but I continue to nurse him as I am committed to give him what I do have. I have tried many of the recommended remedies to increase my milk supply & nothing seems to work. I do better when I get plenty of rest & drink a good amount of water each day, but with a preemie who has acid reflux both of these are hard to do most days as I am concentrated on helping him rest comfortably. At best, I produce 20% of his daily milk need. We were getting mother's milk through a donor bank, but due to financial reasons are unable to continue. We would like to give our son mother's milk for at least his first year of life or more if possible. He is now 7.5 pounds & thriving even though he has reflux. If you are willing to share milk, I would like to hear from you! Whether you can donate short term or long term, I would like to start the ball rolling. Thank you for your consideration. I live in Fishtail, Montana.

acsalava

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down